Thursday, March 13, 2008

Watch out world!



AYDEN IS WALKING!!!!!

We aren't ready for her. She is all over the place. We went to North Carolina to visit friends and to Maryland to visit MeMa and PaPa (my in-laws). In North Carolina Ayden met her match in Miss Amber



I know you can't tell from this picture but Miss Amber can get around. She's one month younger than Ayden but she is walking with the best of them. Ayden spent a few days with her and said, "hey, i think i can do that!"

Well she's no longer thinking. She's been walking ever since. Today was the day of reality. She walked to her brother and sister's kiddie table and ate their food as Zo screamed "AYDEN NOOOOOOOOOOO!!" and she knocked over their cups of water TWICE!!!


Someone please send me a baby gate!! :) I love it!

1 comment:

These Three Kings said...

LOL!!!! Go ayden! Go Ayden!! I love it!!
Jesus came to set the captives free, she dont need a gate!! ha!!

awwww!!! your babies are growing up!! stay little, stay young chilren!! These are the best times!! Enjoy them, as I know you are :)